Fresh Essentials Axe 21
Fresh Essentials Ax 21 - quality two-layer, double-sided drape for a price that only covers the work of our colleague Vendy.
- Filter pocket
- Tying on a string
- Label with the FL logo
- Steam disinfected
- Material: outer fabric 57% cotton, 43% linen; inner pocket 100% cotton
- NO DISCOUNT CAN BE APPLIED TO THE SLEEVE
- Recommended use:
- Carefully position the veil to cover the nose and mouth and tighten to minimize any gaps between the veil and the face.
- When wearing, try to avoid touching the drape as much as possible.
- Remove the drape with cords, do not touch the front.
- After removing or whenever you accidentally touch a used drape, wash your hands thoroughly with soap or antibacterial gel.
- Recommended care:
- The easiest way to disinfect the drape is to boil it. Let the water with the drape boil for at least 5 minutes and dry.
- The drapes can be washed separately in the washing machine. Some studies of similar types of coronaviruses claim that the virus particles are destroyed at 60 ° C for 30 minutes, preferably raising the temperature to 90 ° C.
- Veils can also be ironed, ideally with steam. If you do not have a steam iron, then at least to the highest level for 5 minutes.
Product code : fl107
Essential is a minimum, everything that begins with what you can build. Freshlabels started with a bunch of friends in a small town and on a fair foundation. Fresh Essentials starts the same way. From the selected fabrics, we cut the three cuts of t-shirts we want to wear with Czech hands. All this with respect to the environment and your wallet. Nothing more, nothing less.
In stock - delivered - on Monday (08/06)
Return or exchange within 30 days
You can return or exchange purchased products in original condition within 30 days.