Herschel Supply Novel
67.00 € 95.50 €
The product is in stock and can be shipped the next business day.
Delivered in 3-5 business days
Carrier Delivery time Price GLS Parcel Service 3-5 business days 9.00 €
Return or exchange within 30 days
You can return or exchange purchased products in original condition within 30 days. More info.
Herschel Supply Novel - a spacious and practical duffel for weekend trips, created in collaboration with graphic designer and illustrator Evan Hecox, who is known for his abstract prints inspired by city life.
- Each piece is unique (print can be slightly different)
- Large main compartment with side mesh pocket
- Side shoe compartment
- Two-way waterproof zipper
- Detachable padded shoulder strap
- Applique with logo on the front
- Material: 100% polyester and faux leather details
- Dimensions: 29 x 52 x 28 cm
- Volume: 42.5 l
- Weight: 1040 g
Product code : he3328
The Herschel Supply brand was created in 2009 thanks to the brothers Jamie and Lyndon Cormack. For the name of the brand, they chose the name of the city where three generations of their family - Herschel - grew up. With Herschel Supply, history is present.
Herschel Supply and Sustainability
The brand Herschel Supply received 2 out of 7 points and has the status „On the way”.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.