Kaala Cloud Bag Yoga Bag
121.00 € 151.50 €
The product is in stock and can be shipped the next business day.
You get free shipping on this product.
Delivered in 3-5 business days
Carrier Delivery time Price GLS Parcel Service 3-5 business days Free
Return or exchange within 30 days
You can return or exchange purchased products in original condition within 30 days. More info.
Kaala Cloud Bag Yoga Bag - a weekend travel bag made of recycled nylon that can comfortably carry a yoga mat or any other exercise mat. It also includes a compact Aalto Yoga Mat Sleeve for lightweight travel.
- 2in1: included Aalto Yoga Mat Sleeve
- 100% vegan (PETA certified)
- Bluesign® certification
- Cloud Bag Yoga Bag
- Can be carried in the hand or over the shoulder
- Pad compartment at the bottom of the bag
- Two large zipped pockets and one outer pocket
- Several additional pockets inside, including a zipped mesh pocket and a bottle pocket
- Dimensions: 56 × 17 × 37 cm
- Weight: 1150 g
- Volume: approx. 26 l
- Aalto Yoga Mat Sleeve
- Large zipper opening (hidden zipper on the back)
- Two exterior zippered pockets for water bottle, wallet, etc.
- Separate phone compartment inside
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- Dimensions: 76 × 22 cm
- Lining: 100% recycled polyester from recycled PET bottles
- Main material: 100% recycled nylon from industrial waste (before consumption)
Product code : kaa004
The German brand Kaala was founded in 2020 by yoga product designers and yoga lovers Carolin van Eupen and Regina Winther, because they lacked a way to transport a yoga mat in a practical and stylish way. The result of their efforts are beautiful minimalist products designed with yoga in mind, combining functionality with sustainability. All pieces are made from recycled nylon from industrial waste, complete with a polyester lining made from recycled PET bottles.
Kaala and Sustainability
The brand Kaala received 6 out of 7 points and has the status „Leader”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.