Kaala Inki Yoga Backpack
The product is in stock and can be shipped the next business day.
You get free shipping on this product.
Delivered in 3-5 business days
Carrier Delivery time Price GLS Parcel Service 3-5 business days Free
Return or exchange within 30 days
You can return or exchange purchased products in original condition within 30 days. More info.
Kaala Inki Yoga Backpack - practical backpack made of recycled nylon, in which you can comfortably and dryly transport your yoga mat or any other exercise mat thanks to the drawstring and expandable volume.
- Waterproof upper
- The volume is expandable for transporting yoga mats (for mats up to 66 cm wide)
- Separate compartment for 16" laptop
- Two external zipped pockets
- External side pockets for water bottle and other small items
- Ergonomically shaped shoulder straps
- Height adjustable chest strap
- 100% vegan (PETA certified)
- Bluesign® certification
- Dimensions: 40 × 18 × 52/68 cm
- Volume: 27 - 40 l
- Weight: 1050 g
- Lining: 100% recycled polyester from recycled PET bottles
- Main material: 100% recycled nylon from industrial waste (before consumption)
Product code : kaa002
The German brand Kaala was founded in 2020 by yoga product designers and yoga lovers Carolin van Eupen and Regina Winther, because they lacked a way to transport a yoga mat in a practical and stylish way. The result of their efforts are beautiful minimalist products designed with yoga in mind, combining functionality with sustainability. All pieces are made from recycled nylon from industrial waste, complete with a polyester lining made from recycled PET bottles.
Kaala and Sustainability
The brand Kaala received 6 out of 7 points and has the status „Leader”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.