Kaala Taavi Sling Bag
66.50 € 83.50 €
Notify me of the restock
Kaala Taavi Sling Bag - a stylish recycled nylon kidney bag that can also hold a lightweight jacket thanks to its expandable volume. The package also includes a handy strap with which you can comfortably carry your yoga mat or any other exercise mat.
- Expandable volume thanks to the "Tri-fold" function
- Height and depth can be increased from 2.6 l to 4.5 l by folding
- The flap closes with two hidden magnets
- Two flat zipped pockets on front and back
- Easily adjustable shoulder strap
- Practical yoga strap included
- 100% vegan (PETA certified)
- Bluesign® certification
- Dimensions: 17/24 × 38 × 2.5/16 cm (h/w/d)
- Volume: 2.6 - 4.5 l
- Weight: 400 g
- Lining: 100% recycled polyester from recycled PET bottles
- Main material: 100% recycled nylon from industrial waste (before consumption)
Product code : kaa013
The German brand Kaala was founded in 2020 by yoga product designers and yoga lovers Carolin van Eupen and Regina Winther, because they lacked a way to transport a yoga mat in a practical and stylish way. The result of their efforts are beautiful minimalist products designed with yoga in mind, combining functionality with sustainability. All pieces are made from recycled nylon from industrial waste, complete with a polyester lining made from recycled PET bottles.
Kaala and Sustainability
The brand Kaala received 6 out of 7 points and has the status „Leader”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.