Maium Lightweight Parka
The product is in stock and can be shipped the next business day.
You get free shipping on this product.
Delivered in 3-5 business days
Carrier Delivery time Price GLS Parcel Service 3-5 business days Free
Return or exchange within 30 days
You can return or exchange purchased products in original condition within 30 days. More info.
Maium Lightweight Parka - lightweight, fully waterproof unisex parka made from 77 recycled PET bottles. It's easy to pack into a bag or purse, and the distinctive side zips make it easy to turn into a poncho for a comfortable bike or scooter ride. Designed and tested by bad weather experts from Amsterdam.
- Extra long cut
- Adjustable hood with visor
- Side zips to turn the raincoat into a poncho
- Two-way waterproof front zipper
- Adjustable waist and sleeve cuffs
- Ventilation holes in the armpits
- Two chest and two side pockets
- Bionic surface treatment without PFC
- Fully waterproof and breathable fabric
- Vegan friendly
- Water column: 5000 mm
- Made from 77 recycled PET bottles
- Model is 180 cm tall and wearing size L
- The model is 181 cm tall and wearing size S
Product code : mai018
MAIUM is a product of its environment. The brand was founded by two friends from Amsterdam, who took their inspiration from years of "wet commuting" to work and decided to design rainwear that adapts to unpredictable weather conditions and a busy lifestyle. MAIUM raincoats are designed to protect you from the elements thanks to innovations in design, function and materials. In short, MAIUM was created by experts on poor weather.
Maium and Sustainability
The brand Maium received 4 out of 7 points and has the status „Good job”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.