The product is in stock and can be shipped the next business day.
You get free shipping on this product.
Delivered in 3-5 business days
Carrier Delivery time Price GLS Parcel Service 3-5 business days Free
Return or exchange within 30 days
You can return or exchange purchased products in original condition within 30 days. More info.
Maium Original - a fully waterproof raincoat made of 66 recycled PET bottles is adapted to movement and also easily turns into a poncho for a more comfortable ride on a bike or scooter. Designed and tested by bad weather experts from Amsterdam.
- Extra long cut
- Adjustable hood with visor
- Two-way waterproof front zipper
- Side zippers to turn the raincoat into a poncho
- Adjustable sleeve cuffs
- Ventilation openings in the armpit
- GRS and OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certification
- Biodegradable PU coating, without PFC
- Fully waterproof material with welded seams
- Vegan friendly
- Water column: 3000 mm
- Made from 66 recycled PET bottles
- The model measures 180 cm and is wearing a size L
- The model measures 181 cm and is wearing a size S
Product code : mai025
MAIUM is a product of its environment. The brand was founded by two friends from Amsterdam, who took their inspiration from years of "wet commuting" to work and decided to design rainwear that adapts to unpredictable weather conditions and a busy lifestyle. MAIUM raincoats are designed to protect you from the elements thanks to innovations in design, function and materials. In short, MAIUM was created by experts on poor weather.
Maium and Sustainability
The brand Maium received 4 out of 7 points and has the status „Good job”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.