The product is in stock and can be shipped the next business day.
You get free shipping on this product.
Delivered in 3-5 business days
Carrier Delivery time Price GLS Parcel Service 3-5 business days Free
Return or exchange within 30 days
You can return or exchange purchased products in original condition within 30 days. More info.
The Maium Poncho - a fully waterproof unisex poncho made from 66 recycled PET bottles is easily collapsible into a built-in pouch and also easily converts into an even larger poncho for a more comfortable bike or scooter ride. Designed and tested by bad weather experts from Amsterdam.
- Long oversized cut
- Adjustable hood with visor
- high collar
- Taped seams
- Ventilation holes in the armpits
- Side zippers to easily enlarge the poncho for a more comfortable cycling experience
- The poncho can be packed into the front pocket
- Bionic surface treatment without PFC
- Fully waterproof material
- Vegan friendly
- Water column: 5000 mm
- Made from 66 recycled PET bottles
- Model is 180 cm tall and wearing size L
- The model is 181 cm tall and wearing size S
Product code : mai019
MAIUM is a product of its environment. The brand was founded by two friends from Amsterdam, who took their inspiration from years of "wet commuting" to work and decided to design rainwear that adapts to unpredictable weather conditions and a busy lifestyle. MAIUM raincoats are designed to protect you from the elements thanks to innovations in design, function and materials. In short, MAIUM was created by experts on poor weather.
Maium and Sustainability
The brand Maium received 4 out of 7 points and has the status „Good job”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.