Maium Trench - a fully waterproof raincoat made of sustainable materials in the style of a classic trench coat is adapted to movement and also easily turns into a poncho for a more comfortable ride on a bike or scooter. Designed and tested by bad weather experts from Amsterdam.
- Extra long cut
- Detachable hood that can be adjusted at the front and back
- Two-way waterproof front zipper
- Side zippers to turn the raincoat into a poncho
- Adjustable waist belt
- Adjustable sleeve cuffs
- Ventilation openings in the armpit
- GOTS, GRS and OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certification
- Vegan friendly
- Water column: 3000 mm
- Fully waterproof material with taped seams
- Made from 111 recycled PET bottles
- Material: Recycled PET and organic cotton, PFC free
- The model measures 180 cm and is wearing a size M
- The model measures 181 cm and is wearing a size S
Product code : mai002
MAIUM is a product of its environment. The brand was founded by two friends from Amsterdam, who took their inspiration from years of "wet commuting" to work and decided to design rainwear that adapts to unpredictable weather conditions and a busy lifestyle. MAIUM raincoats are designed to protect you from the elements thanks to innovations in design, function and materials. In short, MAIUM was created by experts on poor weather.
In stock - delivered - on Thursday (15/04)
Return or exchange within 30 days
You can return or exchange purchased products in original condition within 30 days.
A possibility to send a parcel in a recycled box
Maium and Sustainability
The brand Maium received 4 out of 7 points and has the status „Good job”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.