MGG NILCOTT® Recycled TH Collection Tee
38.00 € 47.50 €
The product is in stock and can be shipped the next business day.
Delivered in 3-5 business days
Carrier Delivery time Price GLS Parcel Service 3-5 business days 9.50 €
Return or exchange within 30 days
You can return or exchange purchased products in original condition within 30 days. More info.
MGG (Mont Gele Gear) NILCOTT® Recycled TH Collection Tee - men's shirt from the limited and premium Tanner Hall Signature Collection, designed in collaboration with the freeski legend himself. It is made in the Czech Republic from the revolutionary NILCOTT® material - 50% recycled cotton and 50% organic cotton.
- Tanner Hall Signature Collection
- Designed in collaboration with freeski legend Tanner Hall
- Made from revolutionary NILCOTT® material (50% recycled cotton processed in Spain from European waste, 50% organic cotton from Turkey)
- Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 certificate (dyes on fabric)
- Small batch production ensures maximum quality and minimum waste
- 100% molecularly recyclable
- Made in the Czech Republic
- NILCOTT® (50% recycled cotton, 50% organic cotton)
Product code : mg001
MGG is a Swiss brand that creates high performance technical ski wear, premium winter apparel, and accessories. All their products are made in Europe. They are the first and only “radically transparent” outdoor clothing brand, which means that they share with their customers information and data which other brands are often simply too afraid to share, or indeed can’t share, because it would destroy their business model.