Millican Fraser Rucksack 18 l
Millican Fraser Rucksack 18 L - lightweight waterproof backpack inspired by Alpine classic and weatherproof. Minimal seams and maximum durability - these are the basic principles of the Maverick Collection with an ambitious, waste-saving concept that uses highly resistant Bionic® canvas from 57% recycled and up to 30% stronger than conventional cotton canvas.
- 15 "laptop tray on the rear panel
- IPad pocket
- Hidden compartment with pen organizer and phone in side seam
- Padded and ergonomic shoulder straps
- Removable thoracic and lumbar straps
- Robust handle
- Reflective details
- Unobtrusive print with logo on flap
- Impregnated with 100% paraffin wax
- Material: 57% recycled polyester, 38% cotton and 5% polyester, metal and leather details, lining 100% recycled polyester
- Dimensions: 50 x 28 x 15 cm
- Volume: 18 l
- Weight: 850 g
Product code : mll043
Millican Dalton, who bears his brand with his name in the early 20th century, decided to exchange his London apartment for a cave in the Lake District, mountainous in the northwest of England. Here he lived in harmony with nature, he made his own organic clothes, tents and rucksacks. He was totally independent and self-sufficient, so he almost took a tour of the city for coffee each week. :)
In stock - delivered - on Tuesday (06/10)
Return or exchange within 30 days
You can return or exchange purchased products in original condition within 30 days.
Millican and Sustainability
The brand Millican received 4 out of 7 points and has the status „Good job”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.