Millican Smith Roll Pack 18 l - the most durable backpack that survives absolutely everything. Roll-up fastening, an easily accessible padded pocket for a 15 "notebook concealed in the back panel, an iPad pocket, phone, documents, etc. plus side zipper pocket with keyring with internal keyhole adjustable padded and ergonomic shoulder straps, removable lumbar and chest straps and robust handles Heavy metal buckles, reflexive details and uncompressed print with logo over the bottom hem Minimal seams and maximum durability - these are the basic principles of the Maverick collection with an ambitious concept that reduces waste and utilizes highly resistant Bionic® canvas from 57% recycled and up to 30% stronger than conventional cotton cloth Material: 57% recycled polyester, 38% cotton and 5% polyester, 100% recycled polyester lining Dimensions: 50 x 28 x 15 cm. : 850 g.
- Padded 15 "laptop pocket in the rear panel
- IPad pocket, phone, documents etc.
- Zipped side pocket with key carabiner
- Adjustable padded and ergonomic shoulder straps
- Removable lumbar and chest straps and robust handle
- Reflective details
- Print with logo above the bottom hem
- Material: 57% recycled polyester, 38% cotton and 5% polyester, 100% recycled polyester lining
- Dimensions: 50 x 28 x 15 cm
- Volume: 18 l
- Weight: 850 g
Millican Dalton, who bears his brand with his name in the early 20th century, decided to exchange his London apartment for a cave in the Lake District, mountainous in the northwest of England. Here he lived in harmony with nature, he made his own organic clothes, tents and rucksacks. He was totally independent and self-sufficient, so he almost took a tour of the city for coffee each week. :)
Product code: mll003