Neighbourhood Botanicals Big Strong Man Moisture Men's Oil
Neighborhood Botanicals Big Strong Man Moisture Men's Oil - first of all a gentleman's affair, but not even ladies despise it. Softening oil for long-term moisture and soothing irritated skin after shaving. As if you were immersed in a lake lined with pine forests.
- The non-greasy mixture quickly absorbs and leaves an antibacterial barrier that protects the skin from moisture loss during the day
- Vitamin C and antioxidants add a brighter tone
- A stimulating mixture of essential oils keeps the skin clean and balanced
- Can be used as beard oil
- Oils naturally reduce grease and help maintain a healthy pH balance
- Non-irritating and non-comedogenic (does not clog pores)
- Natural composition, 90% from European farmers
- Without perfume and synthetic additives
- Vegan & Cruelty free
- Made in small lots in London
- Recyclable packaging
- Volume: 30 ml
- Ingredients: Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Citrus Sinensis (Orange) Peel Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, Citral, Linalol⋆, d-Limonene⋆, Geraniol⋆⋆naturally occurring components of the blends essential oils
Product code : nbo004
Purely natural, vegan and cruelty free cosmetics from England, packaged in recyclable packaging, fine-tuned by the beautiful handwriting of London designer Joe Prytherch. Brand Neighborhood Botanicals also supports the Lend with Care initiative, which strengthens the position of women in business in developing countries.
Delivered in 3-5 business days
Return or exchange within 30 days
You can return or exchange purchased products in original condition within 30 days.
A possibility to send a parcel in a recycled box
Neighbourhood Botanicals and Sustainability
The brand Neighbourhood Botanicals received 4 out of 7 points and has the status „Good job”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.