Neighbourhood Botanicals Face Off Oil to Milk Facial Cleanser
Neighborhood Botanicals Milk Facial Cleanser - pure natural, two-phase oil lotion for gentle skin cleansing with a fresh aroma of essential oils that has aromatherapy properties for calming, balancing, cleansing and stimulating.
- Combining a blend of vegetable oils and delicate emulsifiers from plants that cleanse the face without changing pH or draining moisture
- Gently removes waterproof makeup
- Non-irritating and non-comedogenic (does not clog pores)
- Natural composition, 90% from European farmers
- Without perfume and synthetic additives
- Vegan & Cruelty free
- Made in small lots in London
- Recyclable packaging
- Volume: 150 ml
- Composition: Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, MIPA-Cocoyl Sarcosinate, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Polyglyceryl-3 Caprate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Seed Oil, Polyglyceryl-4 Oleate, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Calendula officinalis Flower Extract, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil, Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot) Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Linalool, Limonene. * naturally occuring compounds from the essential oils
Product code : nbo005
Purely natural, vegan and cruelty free cosmetics from England, packaged in recyclable packaging, fine-tuned by the beautiful handwriting of London designer Joe Prytherch. Brand Neighborhood Botanicals also supports the Lend with Care initiative, which strengthens the position of women in business in developing countries.
In stock - delivered - on Wednesday (10/03)
Return or exchange within 30 days
You can return or exchange purchased products in original condition within 30 days.
A possibility to send a parcel in a recycled box
Neighbourhood Botanicals and Sustainability
The brand Neighbourhood Botanicals received 4 out of 7 points and has the status „Good job”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.