Neighbourhood Botanicals I Was A Teenage Hand Model Balm
The product is in stock and can be shipped the next business day.
Delivered in 3-5 business days
Carrier Delivery time Price GLS Parcel Service 3-5 business days 9.00 €
Return or exchange within 30 days
You can return or exchange purchased products in original condition within 30 days. More info.
Neighborhood Balm - Natural Balm with soybean oil, mango butter and cold-pressed shea butter provides a protective barrier with soothing oatmeal and medicinal allantoin. As my mother's bohemian perfume in mossy oak forests.
- Helping dry skin, but also healing wounds, burns, sunburn, cold sores, rashes or eczema
- Non-irritating and non-comedogenic (does not clog pores)
- Natural composition, 90% from European farmers
- Without perfume and synthetic additives
- Vegan & Cruelty free
- Made in small lots in London
- Recyclable packaging
- Content: 55 g
- Ingredients: Soybean Oil, Mangifera Indica Seed Oil, Caprylic / Captric Trigyleride, Butyrospermum, Copernica Prunifera (Carnauba) Wax, Cetyl Alcohol, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Avena Sativa (Oat) Meal Extract, Allantoin, Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Cedrus Atlantica (Cedarwood) Bark Oil, Vetivera Zizanoides (Vetiver) Carterii (Frankincense) Oil, Citral, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool *
Product code : nbo007
Purely natural, vegan and cruelty free cosmetics from England, packaged in recyclable packaging, fine-tuned by the beautiful handwriting of London designer Joe Prytherch. Brand Neighborhood Botanicals also supports the Lend with Care initiative, which strengthens the position of women in business in developing countries.
Neighbourhood Botanicals and Sustainability
The brand Neighbourhood Botanicals received 4 out of 7 points and has the status „Good job”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.