Neighbourhood Botanicals Simmer Down Serum 30ml
Neighborhood Botanicals Simmer Down Serum 30ml - this soothing serum for irritated skin was developed especially for those of you who suffer from oily skin, acne skin, redness.
- The serum is full of plant active substances that prevent the formation of bacteria and soothe irritated skin
- The oils in this blend are crude and cold pressed, extracted without chemical solvents and unrefined to maintain maximum plant efficiency.
- Suitable for oily skin and for all whose skin is prone to redness and rashes
- Quickly absorbed serum that does not leave a greasy feeling
- The oil extracts in this mixture have been carefully selected for their antibacterial, antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Volume: 30ml
- Ingredients: Taraktogenos Kurzii (Chaulmoogra) seed oil, hemp oil Sativa (hemp), seed oil Solanum Lycopersicum (tomatoes), fruit extract Hylocereus Undatus (dragon fruit), seed extract Raphanus Sativus (Daikon), seed oil Ricinus communis (castor), Prunus Domestica (Plum) Sed Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Vetiveria Zizanoides Root Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract, Thymus Hiemalis (Verbena) Leaf Oil, Salvia Officinalis (Sage), Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Limonene , Isoeugen, Geraniol *, linalool *
- * natural compounds of essential blending oils
Product code : nbo012
Purely natural, vegan and cruelty free cosmetics from England, packaged in recyclable packaging, fine-tuned by the beautiful handwriting of London designer Joe Prytherch. Brand Neighborhood Botanicals also supports the Lend with Care initiative, which strengthens the position of women in business in developing countries.
In stock - delivered - on Thursday (15/04)
Return or exchange within 30 days
You can return or exchange purchased products in original condition within 30 days.
A possibility to send a parcel in a recycled box
Neighbourhood Botanicals and Sustainability
The brand Neighbourhood Botanicals received 4 out of 7 points and has the status „Good job”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.