Neighbourhood Botanicals The Body Oil
Neighborhood Botanicals The Body Oil - a rich blend of silky natural oils nourishes and gives skin a 24 hour protection against moisture loss. As if the citrus and herbal fragrance dropped you into the sunset.
- Moisturizing body oil protects the skin from drying out
- Essential oils stimulate circulation and soothe the mind
- Oils naturally reduce grease and help maintain a healthy pH balance
- Non-irritating and non-comedogenic (does not clog pores)
- Natural composition, 90% from European farmers
- Without perfume and synthetic additives
- Vegan & Cruelty free
- Made in small lots in London
- Recyclable packaging
- Volume: 150 ml
- Ingredients: Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride (Fractionated Coconut Oil), Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Dunaliella Salina (Carrot) Extract , Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Oil, Jasmine Officinale (Jasmine) Flower Extract, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium Amara Oil, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Oil Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract. Citral, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool. * naturally occuring compounds from the essential oils
Product code : nbo006
Purely natural, vegan and cruelty free cosmetics from England, packaged in recyclable packaging, fine-tuned by the beautiful handwriting of London designer Joe Prytherch. Brand Neighborhood Botanicals also supports the Lend with Care initiative, which strengthens the position of women in business in developing countries.
In stock - delivered - on Thursday (04/03)
Return or exchange within 30 days
You can return or exchange purchased products in original condition within 30 days.
A possibility to send a parcel in a recycled box
Neighbourhood Botanicals and Sustainability
The brand Neighbourhood Botanicals received 4 out of 7 points and has the status „Good job”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.