Opinel N°08 Engraved Skiing
The product is in stock and can be shipped today.
Delivered in 3-5 business days
Carrier Delivery time Price GLS Parcel Service 3-5 business days 9.50 €
Return until January 15th 2023
You can return purchased products in original condition until January 15th 2023.
N°08 Engraved Skiing - lightweight closing knife of the traditional French brand Opinel in the most versatile size possible, which will be a great partner not only for outdoor enthusiasts. The beechwood handle is decorated with engraving with skiing motifs.
- Stainless steel blade is corrosion resistant
- Beech wood from French forests
- Handle is lacquered to protect against moisture and dirt
- Virobloc® safety ring (locks the blade in open and closed position)
- Requires no special maintenance
- Hilt shade may vary slightly from piece to piece
Product code : op006
- Blade material: modified Sandvik 12C27 stainless steel
- Blade hardness: 57-58 HRC
- Blade length: 8,5 cm
- Overall length: 19,2 cm
- Weight: 45 g
Opinel and Sustainability
The brand Opinel received 5 out of 7 points and has the status „Good job”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.