Patagonia Airshed Cap
Patagonia Airshed Cap - a functional and versatile cap made of recycled materials, which you can use even for demanding outdoor or sports activities.
- Soft insole with EVA edge for comfort at the forehead
- Lightweight Velcro® functional closure with elastic anchorage for a snug and active fit
- Fair Trade Certified ™
- Made from recycled polyester and recycled nylon from recycled fishing nets
Product code : pg1486
- Material: 100% polyester (87% recycled),
- 100% recycled fishing net visor (NetPlus®)
- Quick-drying and well-breathable material
- Inside the edge with miDori ™ bioSoft ensures greater absorbency and softness of the fabric
- HeiQ® Pure technology absorbs odors
- Weight: 60 g
It all began innocently, and it was a climbing shop with climbing equipment and materials. Member of the California Sokol Club and climbing enthusiast Yvon Chouinard drove to Scotland in 1970 and bought rugby jersey for climbing purposes. He brought a few jerseys to the US but immediately sold them out. So he ordered more tricks from New Zealand and Argentina, and that started a little madness.
Patagonia and Sustainability
The brand Patagonia received 6 out of 7 points and has the status „Leader”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.