Patagonia Airshed Cap
35.50 € 39.50 €
The product is in stock and can be shipped the next business day.
Delivered in 3-5 business days
Carrier Delivery time Price GLS Parcel Service 3-5 business days 9.50 €
Return or exchange within 30 days
You can return or exchange purchased products in original condition within 30 days. More info.
Patagonia Airshed Cap - Lightweight, exceptionally breathable and quick-drying cap made from recycled polyester with a visor made from 100% recycled NetPlus® fishing nets.
- Great for sports activities
- Durable water-repellent DWR coating without PFC
- Soft EVA insole for extra comfort
- Elastic Velcro fastening
- Inside miDori™ bioSoft headband for better moisture wicking and odour resistant thanks to HeiQ® Pure technology
- Fair Trade Certified™
- Cape made of NetPlus® (recycled polyester from recycled fishing nets)
- Main material: 100% polyester (87% recycled)
Product code : pg1783
It all began innocently, and it was a climbing shop with climbing equipment and materials. Member of the California Sokol Club and climbing enthusiast Yvon Chouinard drove to Scotland in 1970 and bought rugby jersey for climbing purposes. He brought a few jerseys to the US but immediately sold them out. So he ordered more tricks from New Zealand and Argentina, and that started a little madness.
Patagonia and Sustainability
The brand Patagonia received 6 out of 7 points and has the status „Leader”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.