Patagonia Airshed Visor
Notify me of the restock
Patagonia Airshed Visor - a lightweight and highly breathable visor made of quick-drying recycled material that finds its use in demanding outdoor or sporting activities.
- Soft insert with EVA edge for comfort at the forehead
- Elastic strap for reliable size adjustment
- Fair Trade Certified™
- Made from recycled polyester and recycled nylon from recycled fishing nets
* Black and white photos illustrate the features of the product and do not represent its true color.
Product code : pg1489
- 100% polyester (87% recycled),
- 100% recycled fishing nets (NetPlus®)
- Quick-drying and breathable material
- Inside edge with miDori™ bioSoft provides greater absorbency and fabric softness
- HeiQ® Pure technology absorbs odours
- Weight: 48 g
It all began innocently, and it was a climbing shop with climbing equipment and materials. Member of the California Sokol Club and climbing enthusiast Yvon Chouinard drove to Scotland in 1970 and bought rugby jersey for climbing purposes. He brought a few jerseys to the US but immediately sold them out. So he ordered more tricks from New Zealand and Argentina, and that started a little madness.
Patagonia and Sustainability
The brand Patagonia received 6 out of 7 points and has the status „Leader”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.