Patagonia Altvia Pack 22L
The product is in stock and can be shipped today.
You get free shipping on this product.
Delivered in 3-5 business days
Carrier Delivery time Price GLS Parcel Service 3-5 business days Free
Return or exchange within 30 days
You can return or exchange purchased products in original condition within 30 days. More info.
Patagonia Altvia Pack 22L - a smaller outdoor backpack made of durable recycled nylon that will make your trips many times more enjoyable. On the go, you'll appreciate the breathable back panel and shoulder straps, the Regulator® waist belt, and the waterproof pack that you can pull out of your pocket in case of heavy rain.
- Comfortable and highly breathable shoulder straps
- Versatile Regulator® waist belt with handy pockets
- Breathable back panel designed for all-day wear
- Side pockets for bottle and other gear
- Waterproof cover in the bottom pocket
- Zipped lid and internal pockets for safe storage
- Made in Vietnamese factory Dong-In Entech
- Made of recycled nylon ripstop
- Packaging made of recycled polyester
Product code : pg1532
- Top and bottom material: 100% recycled ripstop nylon
- Back panel and straps in 100% polyester mesh
- 100% recycled polyester lining with PU
- Dimensions: 49.5 × 28 × 23.5 cm
- Volume: 22 l
- Weight: 679 g
It all began innocently, and it was a climbing shop with climbing equipment and materials. Member of the California Sokol Club and climbing enthusiast Yvon Chouinard drove to Scotland in 1970 and bought rugby jersey for climbing purposes. He brought a few jerseys to the US but immediately sold them out. So he ordered more tricks from New Zealand and Argentina, and that started a little madness.
Patagonia and Sustainability
The brand Patagonia received 6 out of 7 points and has the status „Leader”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.