Patagonia Altvia Pack 28L S
The product is in stock and can be shipped the next business day.
You get free shipping on this product.
Delivered in 3-5 business days
Carrier Delivery time Price GLS Parcel Service 3-5 business days Free
Return or exchange within 30 days
You can return purchased products in their original condition up to 30 days. Within 14 days of purchase we will offer you a refund using the original payment method, after 14 days we will only issue you a voucher (credit). More info.
Patagonia Altvia Pack 28L S - the highest quality outdoor backpack made of durable recycled nylon that will make your day trip many times more enjoyable. On the go, you'll appreciate the breathable back panel and shoulder straps, the Regulator® waist belt, and the waterproof pack that you can pull out of your pocket in case of heavy rain.
- Comfortable and highly breathable shoulder straps
- Versatile lumbar belt Regulator® with practical pockets
- Breathable back panel designed for all-day wear
- Side pockets for bottle and other equipment
- Waterproof cover in the bottom pocket
- Lid and inner zip pockets for safe storage of things
- Made in the Dong-In Entech factory in Vietnam
- Made from recycled nylon ripstop
- Recycled polyester packaging
* Black and white photos illustrate the features of the product and do not represent its true color.
Product code : pg1825
- Top and bottom material: 100% recycled ripstop nylon
- Back panel and straps in 100% polyester mesh
- 100% recycled polyester lining with PU
- Dimensions: 50 × 34 × 26.5 cm
- Volume: 28 l
- Weight: 745 g
It all began innocently, and it was a climbing shop with climbing equipment and materials. Member of the California Sokol Club and climbing enthusiast Yvon Chouinard drove to Scotland in 1970 and bought rugby jersey for climbing purposes. He brought a few jerseys to the US but immediately sold them out. So he ordered more tricks from New Zealand and Argentina, and that started a little madness.
Patagonia and Sustainability
The brand Patagonia received 6 out of 7 points and has the status „Leader”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.