Patagonia Arbor Classic Pack 25 l
Patagonia Arbor Classic Pack 25 l - water repellent backpack made of recycled polyester with DWR finish.
- Spacious main pocket with drawstring on the drawstring
- Padded compartment for a 15 "notebook
- Smaller zip pocket on the underside of the flap
- Front zip pocket
- Strap on top and bottom
- Badge with logo on flap and padded shoulder strap
- Material approved by the bluesign® certificate (product safety and use of resource-friendly and environmentally friendly production methods)
- Material: 100% recycled polyester
- Dimensions: 51 x 28 x 15 cm
- Volume: 25 l
- Weight: 600 g
Product code : pg199
It all began innocently, and it was a climbing shop with climbing equipment and materials. Member of the California Sokol Club and climbing enthusiast Yvon Chouinard drove to Scotland in 1970 and bought rugby jersey for climbing purposes. He brought a few jerseys to the US but immediately sold them out. So he ordered more tricks from New Zealand and Argentina, and that started a little madness.
In stock - delivered - on Thursday (11/06)
Return or exchange within 30 days
You can return or exchange purchased products in original condition within 30 days.