Patagonia Arbor Classic Pack 25 l
58.50 Eur 73.50 Eur
Patagonia Arbor Classic Pack 25 l - waterproof backpack made of recycled polyester with DWR finish. Spacious main pocket with drawcord on the cord, inside the 15 "notebook compartment, smaller zip pocket on the underside of the flap and on the front of the backpack, a loop on the top and bottom and a patch with the logo on the lap and a padded shoulder strap. bluesign® (guarantee of product safety and use of resource-friendly and resource-friendly production methods) Material: 100% recycled polyester Dimensions: 51 x 28 x 15 cm Volume: 25 l. Weight: 600 g.
- Spacious main pocket with drawstring on the drawstring
- Padded compartment for a 15 "notebook
- Smaller zip pocket on the underside of the flap
- Front zipped pocket
- Strap on top and bottom
- The badge with the logo on the lapel and the padded shoulder strap
- Material approved with bluesign® certificate (product safety and use of resource-friendly and environmentally friendly production methods)
- Material: 100% recycled polyester
- Dimensions: 51 x 28 x 15 cm
- Volume: 25 l
- Weight: 600 g
Product code : pg202
It all began innocently, and it was a climbing shop with climbing equipment and materials. Member of the California Sokol Club and climbing enthusiast Yvon Chouinard drove to Scotland in 1970 and bought rugby jersey for climbing purposes. He brought a few jerseys to the US but immediately sold them out. So he ordered more tricks from New Zealand and Argentina, and that started a little madness.
In stock - delivered - on Friday (17/07)
Return or exchange within 30 days
You can return or exchange purchased products in original condition within 30 days.