Patagonia Arbor Classic Pack 25 l
Patagonia Arbor Classic Pack 25 l - waterproof backpack made of recycled polyester with DWR finish.
- Spacious main pocket with drawstring
- Padded compartment for a 15"" notebook
- Smaller zip pocket on the underside of the flap
- Front zipped pocket
- Loops on top and bottom
- Logo badge on the lapel and the padded shoulder strap
- Material approved by the bluesign® certificate (product safety and use of resource-friendly and environmentally friendly production methods)
- Material: 100% recycled polyester
- Dimensions: 51 x 28 x 15 cm
- Volume: 25 l
- Weight: 600 g
Product code : pg892
It all began innocently, and it was a climbing shop with climbing equipment and materials. Member of the California Sokol Club and climbing enthusiast Yvon Chouinard drove to Scotland in 1970 and bought rugby jersey for climbing purposes. He brought a few jerseys to the US but immediately sold them out. So he ordered more tricks from New Zealand and Argentina, and that started a little madness.
In stock - delivered - on Monday (08/03)
Return or exchange within 30 days
You can return or exchange purchased products in original condition within 30 days.
A possibility to send a parcel in a recycled box
Patagonia and Sustainability
The brand Patagonia received 6 out of 7 points and has the status „Leader”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.