Patagonia Arbor Classic Pack 25 l
Patagonia Arbor Classic Pack 25 l - water-repellent backpack made of recycled polyester with DWR treatment.
- Spacious main pocket with drawstring
- Padded compartment for 15 "laptop
- Smaller zip pocket on the underside of the flap
- Front zip pocket
- Strap on the top and bottom
- Applique with logo on the lapel and on the padded shoulder strap
- Material approved by bluesign® certificate (guarantee of product safety and use of resource-friendly and environmentally friendly production methods)
- Made in the Vietnamese Kanaan Saigon factory
- Material: 100% recycled polyester
- Dimensions: 51 x 28 x 15 cm
- Volume: 25 l
- Weight: 600 g
Product code : pg892
It all began innocently, and it was a climbing shop with climbing equipment and materials. Member of the California Sokol Club and climbing enthusiast Yvon Chouinard drove to Scotland in 1970 and bought rugby jersey for climbing purposes. He brought a few jerseys to the US but immediately sold them out. So he ordered more tricks from New Zealand and Argentina, and that started a little madness.
In stock - delivered - on Tuesday (08/12)
Return or exchange until January 31st 2021
You can return or exchange purchased products in original condition until January 31st 2021.
A possibility to send a parcel in a recycled box
Patagonia and Sustainability
The brand Patagonia received 6 out of 7 points and has the status „Leader”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.