Patagonia Arbor Lid Pack 28L
The product is in stock and can be shipped today.
Delivered in 3-5 business days
Carrier Delivery time Price GLS Parcel Service 3-5 business days 9.00 €
Return or exchange within 30 days
You can return or exchange purchased products in original condition within 30 days. More info.
Patagonia Arbor Lid Pack - a light backpack with a padded compartment for a 15 "notebook made of recycled polyester with a water-repellent DWR treatment.
- PFC-free DWR coating (durable water-repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Padded compartment for 15 "laptop
- A smaller pocket on the lid with a zipper is the ideal storage for your little things
- Padded shoulder straps and back
- Fair Trade Certified ™
- Body material: 100% recycled polyester with DWR surface treatment
- Lining: 100% recycled polyester
- Straps: 100% recycled nylon
- Dimensions: 48 x 26.5 x 13 cm
- Volume: 28 l
- Weight: 520 g
* Black and white photos illustrate the features of the product and do not represent its true color.
Product code : pg1159
It all began innocently, and it was a climbing shop with climbing equipment and materials. Member of the California Sokol Club and climbing enthusiast Yvon Chouinard drove to Scotland in 1970 and bought rugby jersey for climbing purposes. He brought a few jerseys to the US but immediately sold them out. So he ordered more tricks from New Zealand and Argentina, and that started a little madness.
Patagonia and Sustainability
The brand Patagonia received 6 out of 7 points and has the status „Leader”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.