Patagonia Arbor Lid Pack 28L
The product is in stock and can be shipped the next business day.
You get free shipping on this product.
Delivered in 3-5 business days
Carrier Delivery time Price GLS Parcel Service 3-5 business days Free
Return or exchange within 30 days
You can return or exchange purchased products in original condition within 30 days. More info.
Patagonia Arbor Lid Pack - a light backpack with a padded compartment for a 15 "notebook made of recycled polyester with a water-repellent DWR treatment.
- PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Padded 15" laptop compartment
- Smaller zippered pocket on the lid is the ideal storage for your small items
- Padded shoulder straps and back
- Fair Trade Certified™
- Lining: 100% recycled polyester
- Straps: 100% recycled nylon
- Dimensions: 48 x 26.5 x 13 cm
- Capacity: 28 l
- Weight: 520 g
- Body material: 100% recycled polyester with DWR coating
Product code : pg1160
It all began innocently, and it was a climbing shop with climbing equipment and materials. Member of the California Sokol Club and climbing enthusiast Yvon Chouinard drove to Scotland in 1970 and bought rugby jersey for climbing purposes. He brought a few jerseys to the US but immediately sold them out. So he ordered more tricks from New Zealand and Argentina, and that started a little madness.
Patagonia and Sustainability
The brand Patagonia received 6 out of 7 points and has the status „Leader”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.