Patagonia Arbor Linked Pack 25L
70.00 € 80.00 €
The product is in stock and can be shipped today.
Delivered in 3-5 business days
Carrier Delivery time Price GLS Parcel Service 3-5 business days 9.50 €
Return or exchange within 30 days
You can return or exchange purchased products in original condition within 30 days. More info.
Patagonia Arbor Linked Pack 25 l - sophisticated backpack made of recycled polyester offers a quick-opening top for quick access, a 15 "laptop case, DWR finish and a simple, timeless design.
- PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Main compartment has an elevated padded pocket for a 15" laptop
- A hydration bag can be inserted into the laptop pocket to keep you thirsty on the go
- Zippered pocket on the front
- Quick and easy main pocket closure with a drawstring closure
- Padded shoulder straps and back
- Made in Vietnam's Dong-In Entech factory
- Fair Trade Certified™
- Lining: 100% recycled polyester with PU
- Capacity: 25 l
- Weight: 450 g
- Material: 100% recycled polyester with DWR treatment
* Black and white photos illustrate the features of the product and do not represent its true color.
Product code : pg1053
It all began innocently, and it was a climbing shop with climbing equipment and materials. Member of the California Sokol Club and climbing enthusiast Yvon Chouinard drove to Scotland in 1970 and bought rugby jersey for climbing purposes. He brought a few jerseys to the US but immediately sold them out. So he ordered more tricks from New Zealand and Argentina, and that started a little madness.
Patagonia and Sustainability
The brand Patagonia received 6 out of 7 points and has the status „Leader”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.