Patagonia Arbor Linked Pack 25L
The product is in stock and can be shipped today.
Delivered in 3-5 business days
Carrier Delivery time Price GLS Parcel Service 3-5 business days 9.50 €
Return or exchange within 30 days
You can return or exchange purchased products in original condition within 30 days. More info.
Patagonia Arbor Linked Pack 25 l - sophisticated backpack made of recycled polyester offers a quick-opening top for quick access, a 15 "laptop case, DWR finish and a simple, timeless design.
- PFC-free DWR coating (durable water-repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- The main compartment has a raised padded pocket for a 15 "laptop
- You can also put a hydration bag in your laptop pocket to keep you thirsty on the go
- Zip pocket in the front
- Quick and easy closing of the main pocket with a drawstring
- Padded shoulder straps and back
- Made in the Dong-In Entech factory in Vietnam
- Fair Trade Certified ™
- Lining: 100% recycled polyester with PU
- Volume: 25 l
- Weight: 450 g
- Material: 100% recycled polyester with DWR treatment
Product code : pg1574
It all began innocently, and it was a climbing shop with climbing equipment and materials. Member of the California Sokol Club and climbing enthusiast Yvon Chouinard drove to Scotland in 1970 and bought rugby jersey for climbing purposes. He brought a few jerseys to the US but immediately sold them out. So he ordered more tricks from New Zealand and Argentina, and that started a little madness.
Patagonia and Sustainability
The brand Patagonia received 6 out of 7 points and has the status „Leader”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.