Patagonia Arbor Roll Top Pack 30 l
Patagonia Arbor Roll Top Pack 30 l - durable rolltop backpack made of recycled polyester offers plenty of space, side access to a 15 "laptop, DWR finish and simple design.
- PFC-free DWR coating (durable water-repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Main compartment with a smaller zip pocket
- Raised padded case for 15 "laptop with side zip access
- Side elastic pockets for small items
- Padded shoulder straps and back
- Made in the Dong-In Entech factory in Vietnam
- Fair Trade Certified ™
- Material: 100% recycled polyester with DWR clearance
- Lining: 100% recycled polyester with PU
- Volume: 30 l
- Weight: 660 g
Product code : pg1052
It all began innocently, and it was a climbing shop with climbing equipment and materials. Member of the California Sokol Club and climbing enthusiast Yvon Chouinard drove to Scotland in 1970 and bought rugby jersey for climbing purposes. He brought a few jerseys to the US but immediately sold them out. So he ordered more tricks from New Zealand and Argentina, and that started a little madness.
Patagonia and Sustainability
The brand Patagonia received 6 out of 7 points and has the status „Leader”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.