Patagonia Arbor Roll Top Pack 30L
The product is in stock and can be shipped the next business day.
You get free shipping on this product.
Delivered in 3-5 business days
Carrier Delivery time Price GLS Parcel Service 3-5 business days Free
Return or exchange within 30 days
You can return or exchange purchased products in original condition within 30 days. More info.
Patagonia Arbor Roll Top Pack 30 l - durable rolltop backpack made of recycled polyester offers plenty of space, side access to a 15 "laptop, DWR finish and simple design.
- PFC-free DWR coating (durable water-repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Main compartment with a smaller zip pocket
- Raised padded case for 15 "laptop with side zip access
- Side elastic pockets for small items
- Padded shoulder straps and back
- Made in the Dong-In Entech factory in Vietnam
- Fair Trade Certified ™
- Material: 100% recycled polyester with DWR clearance
- Lining: 100% recycled polyester with PU
- Volume: 30 l
- Weight: 660 g
* Black and white photos illustrate the features of the product and do not represent its true color.
Product code : pg1050
It all began innocently, and it was a climbing shop with climbing equipment and materials. Member of the California Sokol Club and climbing enthusiast Yvon Chouinard drove to Scotland in 1970 and bought rugby jersey for climbing purposes. He brought a few jerseys to the US but immediately sold them out. So he ordered more tricks from New Zealand and Argentina, and that started a little madness.
Patagonia and Sustainability
The brand Patagonia received 6 out of 7 points and has the status „Leader”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.