Patagonia Atom Pack 18L
Patagonia Atom Pack 18L - sustainable backpack with water resistant DWR coating. Perfect comfort with layout, ideal for your wanderings around the city.
- Zipped main pocket with mesh and zipped compartment
- Separate padded compartment for 13 "laptop or tablet
- Spacious zipped pocket on the front
- Breathable padded back panel
- Adjustable shoulder straps with chest strap
- Logo on the front
- Label on the shoulder strap
- Material: 100% nylon with DWR coating, lining 100% recycled polyester
- Dimensions: 43 x 24 x 14 cm
- Volume: 18 l
- Weight: 488 g
Product code : pg606
It all began innocently, and it was a climbing shop with climbing equipment and materials. Member of the California Sokol Club and climbing enthusiast Yvon Chouinard drove to Scotland in 1970 and bought rugby jersey for climbing purposes. He brought a few jerseys to the US but immediately sold them out. So he ordered more tricks from New Zealand and Argentina, and that started a little madness.
In stock - delivered - on Thursday (12/12)
Returns till 31. 1. 2020
You can now exchange or return items
in original condition until 31. 1. 2020.