Patagonia Atom Tote Pack 20L
The product is in stock and can be shipped today.
Delivered in 3-5 business days
Carrier Delivery time Price GLS Parcel Service 3-5 business days 9.50 €
Return or exchange within 30 days
You can return or exchange purchased products in original condition within 30 days. More info.
Patagonia Atom Tote Pack 20L - a small urban backpack made of recycled polyester with water-resistant finish, featuring a removable 13" laptop sleeve.
- Removable padded 13" laptop sleeve with zipped pocket
- Breathable back panel
- Front pocket for valuables
- Clip on bike light
- Adjustable padded shoulder straps
- Chest strap
- Two side pockets for bottle
- Fair Trade Certified™
- Lining: 100% recycled polyester with PU
- Straps: 100% recycled nylon
- Dimensions: 40.5 × 30.5 × 12.5 cm
- Volume: 20 l
- Weight: 645 g
- Main material: 100% recycled polyester with waterproof DWR treatment (no PFC)
Product code : pg1422
It all began innocently, and it was a climbing shop with climbing equipment and materials. Member of the California Sokol Club and climbing enthusiast Yvon Chouinard drove to Scotland in 1970 and bought rugby jersey for climbing purposes. He brought a few jerseys to the US but immediately sold them out. So he ordered more tricks from New Zealand and Argentina, and that started a little madness.
Patagonia and Sustainability
The brand Patagonia received 6 out of 7 points and has the status „Leader”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.