Patagonia Black Hole Cube - Medium
The product is in stock and can be shipped the next business day.
Delivered in 3-5 business days
Carrier Delivery time Price GLS Parcel Service 3-5 business days 9.00 €
Return or exchange within 30 days
You can return or exchange purchased products in original condition within 30 days. More info.
Patagonia Black Hole Cube - Medium - a durable bag that will organize and organize everything you need and unnecessary.
- Two-way zip fastening
- Two inner mesh pockets
- Straps along the perimeter for the possibility of attaching to a backpack
- Fair Trade Certified ™
- Print with logo on the side
- Label on the front
- Recycled ripstop with waterproof TPU laminate
* Black and white photos illustrate the features of the product and do not represent its true color.
Product code : pg1153
- Material: 100% recycled polyester ripstop
- Bluesign® certification
- Dimensions: 31 x 17 x 11.5 cm
- Volume: 6 l
It all began innocently, and it was a climbing shop with climbing equipment and materials. Member of the California Sokol Club and climbing enthusiast Yvon Chouinard drove to Scotland in 1970 and bought rugby jersey for climbing purposes. He brought a few jerseys to the US but immediately sold them out. So he ordered more tricks from New Zealand and Argentina, and that started a little madness.
Patagonia and Sustainability
The brand Patagonia received 6 out of 7 points and has the status „Leader”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.