Patagonia Black Hole Cube - Small
Notify me of the restock
Patagonia Black Hole Cube - Small - a durable bag that will organize and organize everything you need and unnecessary.
- Two-way zip fastening
- Indoor organizer
- Straps along the perimeter for the possibility of attaching to a backpack
- Fair Trade Certified ™
- Print with logo on the side
- Label on the front
- Made of recycled ripstop polyester with waterproof TPU laminate
Product code : pg458
- Material: 100% recycled polyester ripstop
- Bluesign® certification
- Dimensions: 25.5 x 13 x 10 cm
- Volume: 3 l
It all began innocently, and it was a climbing shop with climbing equipment and materials. Member of the California Sokol Club and climbing enthusiast Yvon Chouinard drove to Scotland in 1970 and bought rugby jersey for climbing purposes. He brought a few jerseys to the US but immediately sold them out. So he ordered more tricks from New Zealand and Argentina, and that started a little madness.
Patagonia and Sustainability
The brand Patagonia received 6 out of 7 points and has the status „Leader”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.