Patagonia Black Hole Duffel 100L
The product is in stock and can be shipped the next business day.
You get free shipping on this product.
Delivered in 3-5 business days
Carrier Delivery time Price GLS Parcel Service 3-5 business days Free
Return or exchange within 30 days
You can return or exchange purchased products in original condition within 30 days. More info.
Patagonia Black Hole Duffel 100L - extra large travel duffel made of recycled polyester ripstop that can be worn on the back as a backpack.
- Can be packed in its own pocket for easy transport
- Fastening with two-way zipper
- Side zipped pocket
- Mesh pocket under the lid for better organisation
- Padded, removable shoulder straps
- Reinforced handles
- Reinforced bottom
- Fair Trade Certified™
- Made in Vietnamese factory Dong-In Entech
- Extremely durable, recycled polyester ripstop upper with TPU laminate
* Black and white photos illustrate the features of the product and do not represent its true color.
Product code : pg638
- Material: 900D 100% recycled polyester ripstop
- Lining: 200D 100% recycled polyester with PU coating
- Bluesign® certification
- Dimensions: 80 × 49.5 × 36.5 cm
- Volume: 100 l
- Weight: 1640 g
It all began innocently, and it was a climbing shop with climbing equipment and materials. Member of the California Sokol Club and climbing enthusiast Yvon Chouinard drove to Scotland in 1970 and bought rugby jersey for climbing purposes. He brought a few jerseys to the US but immediately sold them out. So he ordered more tricks from New Zealand and Argentina, and that started a little madness.
Patagonia and Sustainability
The brand Patagonia received 6 out of 7 points and has the status „Leader”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.