Patagonia Black Hole Duffel 70 l
Patagonia Black Hole Duffel 70 l - travel duffel that you can use as a backpack and pack it easily on the go.
- Upper recycled polyester with waterproof TPU laminate
- Two-way zip fastening
- Side zipper pocket
- Two mesh pockets under the lid
- Padded removable shoulder strap
- Reinforced bottom
- Straps system
- Logo on the sides and on the strap
- Made in Vietnam's Dong-In Entech factory
- Material: 100% recycled ripstop polyester with TPU laminate
- Dimensions: 71 x 44.5 x 33 cm
- Volume: 70 l
- Weight: 1440 g
Product code : pg456
It all began innocently, and it was a climbing shop with climbing equipment and materials. Member of the California Sokol Club and climbing enthusiast Yvon Chouinard drove to Scotland in 1970 and bought rugby jersey for climbing purposes. He brought a few jerseys to the US but immediately sold them out. So he ordered more tricks from New Zealand and Argentina, and that started a little madness.
Delivered in 3-5 business days
Return or exchange within 30 days
You can return or exchange purchased products in original condition within 30 days.
A possibility to send a parcel in a recycled box
Patagonia and Sustainability
The brand Patagonia received 6 out of 7 points and has the status „Leader”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.