Patagonia Black Hole Mini MLC
The product is in stock and can be shipped the next business day.
You get free shipping on this product.
Delivered in 3-5 business days
Carrier Delivery time Price GLS Parcel Service 3-5 business days Free
Return or exchange within 30 days
You can return or exchange purchased products in original condition within 30 days. More info.
Patagonia Black Hole Mini MLC - a multifunctional backpack made of recycled polyester ripstop, which you can also use as a travel shoulder bag.
- Three separate sections
- Padded pocket for a 15 "laptop in the back panel
- Spacious main pocket divided into three mesh segments
- Front part with internal organizer
- Padded fleece pocket for tablet and phone
- Lots of zipper compartments
- Front zip pocket
- Rear compartment for removable shoulder straps
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- Fair Trade Certified ™
- Upper made of extremely durable, recycled polyester ripstop with TPU laminate
Product code : pg434
- Material: 300D 100% recycled polyester ripstop
- Lining: 200D 100% recycled polyester with PU layer
- Bluesign® certification
- Dimensions: 31 x 49.5 x 15 cm
- Volume: 26 l
- Weight: 1200 g
It all began innocently, and it was a climbing shop with climbing equipment and materials. Member of the California Sokol Club and climbing enthusiast Yvon Chouinard drove to Scotland in 1970 and bought rugby jersey for climbing purposes. He brought a few jerseys to the US but immediately sold them out. So he ordered more tricks from New Zealand and Argentina, and that started a little madness.
Patagonia and Sustainability
The brand Patagonia received 6 out of 7 points and has the status „Leader”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.