Patagonia Black Hole Mini MLC
Patagonia Black Hole Mini MLC - multifunctional backpack that can also be used as a travel bag over your shoulder.
- Durable ripstop upper with waterproof TPE laminate
- Three separate sections
- Padded pocket for 15 "laptop in back panel
- Spacious main pocket divided into three mesh segments
- Front with internal organizer
- Padded fleece pocket for tablet and phone
- Many zip compartments
- Front zip pocket
- Rear compartment for removable shoulder straps
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- Rear zipper compartment for trunk handle
- Logoprint on the front
- Bluesign® approved
- Material: 100% recycled ripstop polyester with TPU film
- Dimensions: 31 x 49.5 x 15 cm
- Volume: 26 l
- Weight: 1200 g
Product code : pg434
It all began innocently, and it was a climbing shop with climbing equipment and materials. Member of the California Sokol Club and climbing enthusiast Yvon Chouinard drove to Scotland in 1970 and bought rugby jersey for climbing purposes. He brought a few jerseys to the US but immediately sold them out. So he ordered more tricks from New Zealand and Argentina, and that started a little madness.
In stock - delivered - on Tuesday (06/10)
Return or exchange within 30 days
You can return or exchange purchased products in original condition within 30 days.
Patagonia and Sustainability
The brand Patagonia received 6 out of 7 points and has the status „Leader”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.