Patagonia Black Hole MLC
The product is in stock and can be shipped the next business day.
You get free shipping on this product.
Delivered in 3-5 business days
Carrier Delivery time Price GLS Parcel Service 3-5 business days Free
Return or exchange within 30 days
You can return or exchange purchased products in original condition within 30 days. More info.
Patagonia Black Hole MLC - a multifunctional backpack made of recycled polyester ripstop, which you can also use as a travel shoulder bag.
- Two internal networked partitions
- Rich division of pockets
- Front pocket with clear organizer
- Smaller front zip pocket
- Detachable shoulder strap
- Rear compartment for removable shoulder straps
- Padded pocket for a 15 "laptop in the back panel
- Fair Trade Certified ™
- Extremely durable, recycled polyester ripstop upper with TPU laminate
Product code : pg1747
- Material: 900D 100% recycled polyester ripstop
- Lining: 200D 100% recycled polyester with PU layer
- Bluesign® certification
- Dimensions: 58 x 22 x 37 cm
- Volume: 45 l
- Weight: 1635 g
It all began innocently, and it was a climbing shop with climbing equipment and materials. Member of the California Sokol Club and climbing enthusiast Yvon Chouinard drove to Scotland in 1970 and bought rugby jersey for climbing purposes. He brought a few jerseys to the US but immediately sold them out. So he ordered more tricks from New Zealand and Argentina, and that started a little madness.
Patagonia and Sustainability
The brand Patagonia received 6 out of 7 points and has the status „Leader”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.