Patagonia Black Hole MLC
Patagonia Black Hole MLC - durable backpack with variable wear.
- Durable ripstop upper
- Waterproof TPE with durable water repellent (DWR) treatment
- Padded pocket for 15 "notebook in back panel
- Two internal mesh partitions
- Rich pockets
- Front pocket with clear organizer
- Smaller front zipper pocket
- Rear compartment for removable shoulder straps
- Rear compartment for trunk handle
- Removable shoulder strap
- Bluesign® approved
- Material: 100% polyester ripstop with TPU film
- Dimensions: 58 x 22 x 37 cm
- Volume: 45 l
- Weight: 1660 g
Product code : pg496
It all began innocently, and it was a climbing shop with climbing equipment and materials. Member of the California Sokol Club and climbing enthusiast Yvon Chouinard drove to Scotland in 1970 and bought rugby jersey for climbing purposes. He brought a few jerseys to the US but immediately sold them out. So he ordered more tricks from New Zealand and Argentina, and that started a little madness.
In stock - delivered - on Friday (11/12)
Return until January 31st 2021
You can return purchased products in original condition until January 31st 2021.
A possibility to send a parcel in a recycled box
Patagonia and Sustainability
The brand Patagonia received 6 out of 7 points and has the status „Leader”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.