Patagonia Black Hole Pack 25L
The product is in stock and can be shipped the next business day.
You get free shipping on this product.
Delivered in 3-5 business days
Carrier Delivery time Price GLS Parcel Service 3-5 business days Free
Return or exchange within 30 days
You can return or exchange purchased products in original condition within 30 days. More info.
Patagonia Black Hole Pack 25 l - sophisticated backpack made of light and extra durable ripstop made of recycled polyester. It will please with a waterproof finish made of TPU laminate, a spacious main pocket, comfortable padding and a great, timeless design.
- Two-way zip fastening
- Padded pocket for 15 "laptop
- Smaller tablet compartment
- Front pocket with mesh organizer
- Top zip pocket
- Two side mesh pockets
- Shaped back
- Logo on the front and on the shoulder strap
- Fair Trade Certified ™
- Made from recycled polyester ripstop
Product code : pg1432
- Material: 300D 100% recycled polyester ripstop with waterproof TPU treatment
- Lining: 200D 100% recycled polyester with PU layer
- Ergonomic shoulder straps with chest and lumbar strap
- Compression straps for backpack volume regulation
- Made in the Dong-In Entech factory in Vietnam
- Bluesign® certification
- Dimensions: 53 x 28 x 17 cm
- Volume: 25 l
- Weight: 650 g
It all began innocently, and it was a climbing shop with climbing equipment and materials. Member of the California Sokol Club and climbing enthusiast Yvon Chouinard drove to Scotland in 1970 and bought rugby jersey for climbing purposes. He brought a few jerseys to the US but immediately sold them out. So he ordered more tricks from New Zealand and Argentina, and that started a little madness.
Patagonia and Sustainability
The brand Patagonia received 6 out of 7 points and has the status „Leader”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.