Patagonia Black Hole Pack 32 l
97.00 € 121.50 €
The product is in stock and can be shipped today.
Delivered in 3-5 business days
Carrier Delivery time Price GLS Parcel Service 3-5 business days 9.00 €
Return or exchange within 30 days
You can return or exchange purchased products in original condition within 30 days. More info.
Patagonia Black Hole Pack 32 l - sophisticated backpack with a durable lightweight upper made of recycled ripstop with a waterproof TPU layer with DWR (durable water repellent) treatment.
- Two-way zip fastening
- Padded pocket for 15 "laptop
- Smaller tablet compartment
- Front pocket with mesh organizer
- Top zip pocket
- Two side mesh pockets
- Compression straps for backpack volume regulation
- Shaped back
- Ergonomic shoulder straps with chest and lumbar strap
- Logo on the front and on the shoulder strap
- Made in the Dong-In Entech factory in Vietnam
- Material: 100% recycled polyester ripstop with TPU film
- Lining: 100% recycled polyester
- Dimensions: 56 x 27 x 17 cm
- Volume: 32 l
- Weight: 810 g
Product code : pg1058
It all began innocently, and it was a climbing shop with climbing equipment and materials. Member of the California Sokol Club and climbing enthusiast Yvon Chouinard drove to Scotland in 1970 and bought rugby jersey for climbing purposes. He brought a few jerseys to the US but immediately sold them out. So he ordered more tricks from New Zealand and Argentina, and that started a little madness.
Patagonia and Sustainability
The brand Patagonia received 6 out of 7 points and has the status „Leader”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.