Patagonia Black Hole Pack 32 l
The product is in stock and can be shipped the next business day.
You get free shipping on this product.
Delivered in 3-5 business days
Carrier Delivery time Price GLS Parcel Service 3-5 business days Free
Return or exchange within 30 days
You can return or exchange purchased products in original condition within 30 days. More info.
Patagonia Black Hole Pack 32 l - durable ripstop backpack with TPU laminate with durable water repellent (DWR) finish.
- Two-way zip fastening
- Padded pocket for 15 "notebook
- Smaller tablet compartment
- Front pocket with mesh organizer
- Upper zip pocket
- Two side mesh pockets
- Compression straps for backpack volume control
- Molded back
- Ergonomic shoulder straps with chest and waist strap
- Logo on the front and on the shoulder strap
- Made in Vietnamese factory Dong-In Entech
- Material: 100% recycled ripstop polyester with TPU film
- Dimensions: 56 x 27 x 17 cm
- Volume: 32 l
- Weight: 810 g
* Black and white photos illustrate the features of the product and do not represent its true color.
Product code : pg447
It all began innocently, and it was a climbing shop with climbing equipment and materials. Member of the California Sokol Club and climbing enthusiast Yvon Chouinard drove to Scotland in 1970 and bought rugby jersey for climbing purposes. He brought a few jerseys to the US but immediately sold them out. So he ordered more tricks from New Zealand and Argentina, and that started a little madness.
Patagonia and Sustainability
The brand Patagonia received 6 out of 7 points and has the status „Leader”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.