Patagonia Black Hole Pack 32L
The product is in stock and can be shipped today.
You get free shipping on this product.
Delivered in 3-5 business days
Carrier Delivery time Price GLS Parcel Service 3-5 business days Free
Return until January 15th 2023
You can return purchased products in original condition until January 15th 2023.
Patagonia Black Hole Pack 32 l - sophisticated backpack made of light and extra durable ripstop made of recycled polyester. It will please with a waterproof finish made of TPU laminate, a spacious main pocket, comfortable padding and a great, timeless design.
- Fastening with two-way zipper
- Padded pocket for 15" laptop
- Smaller tablet compartment
- Front pocket with mesh organizer
- Top zipped pocket
- Two side mesh pockets
- Shaped back panel
- Logo on front and shoulder strap
- Fair Trade Certified™
- Made of recycled polyester ripstop
* Black and white photos illustrate the features of the product and do not represent its true color.
Product code : pg1579
- Material: 8.7-oz 300-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with waterproof TPU treatment
- Lining: 3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with PU layer
- Ergonomic shoulder straps with chest and lumbar strap
- Compression straps for backpack volume regulation
- Made in the Dong-In Entech factory in Vietnam
- Bluesign® certification
- Dimensions: 56 x 27 x 17 cm
- Volume: 32 l
- Weight: 810 g
It all began innocently, and it was a climbing shop with climbing equipment and materials. Member of the California Sokol Club and climbing enthusiast Yvon Chouinard drove to Scotland in 1970 and bought rugby jersey for climbing purposes. He brought a few jerseys to the US but immediately sold them out. So he ordered more tricks from New Zealand and Argentina, and that started a little madness.
Patagonia and Sustainability
The brand Patagonia received 6 out of 7 points and has the status „Leader”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.