Patagonia Black Hole Waist Pack 5L
42.50 € 53.50 €
The product is in stock and can be shipped the next business day.
Delivered in 3-5 business days
Carrier Delivery time Price GLS Parcel Service 3-5 business days 9.00 €
Return or exchange within 30 days
You can return or exchange purchased products in original condition within 30 days. More info.
Patagonia Black Hole Waist Pack 5 l - durable ripstop kidney bag with a water-repellent layer of TPU laminate with DWR (durable water repellent) treatment.
- Two-way zip fastening
- Inner mesh pocket
- Front compartment with carabiner for keys
- Two side mesh fochs
- Robust strap with buckle
- Side compression straps
- Logoprint on the front pocket
- Fair Trade Certified ™
- Made in the Dong-In Entech factory in Vietnam
- Made of polyester ripstop
* Black and white photos illustrate the features of the product and do not represent its true color.
Product code : pg437
- Material: 100% polyester ripstop with TPU film
- Bluesign® certification
- DWR surface treatment (water resistant)
- Dimensions: 42 x 10 x 15 cm
- Volume: 5 l
- Weight: 320 g
It all began innocently, and it was a climbing shop with climbing equipment and materials. Member of the California Sokol Club and climbing enthusiast Yvon Chouinard drove to Scotland in 1970 and bought rugby jersey for climbing purposes. He brought a few jerseys to the US but immediately sold them out. So he ordered more tricks from New Zealand and Argentina, and that started a little madness.
Patagonia and Sustainability
The brand Patagonia received 6 out of 7 points and has the status „Leader”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.