Patagonia Black Hole Waist Pack 5L
The product is in stock and can be shipped the next business day.
Delivered in 3-5 business days
Carrier Delivery time Price GLS Parcel Service 3-5 business days 9.50 €
Return until January 15th 2023
You can return purchased products in original condition until January 15th 2023.
Patagonia Black Hole Waist Pack 5L - Waterproof kidney pack made of lightweight and extra durable ripstop recycled polyester.
- Two-way zip fastening
- Inner mesh pocket
- Front compartment with carabiner for keys
- Two side mesh fochs
- Robust strap with buckle
- Side compression straps
- Logoprint on the front pocket
- Fair Trade Certified ™
- Made in the Dong-In Entech factory in Vietnam
- Made of recycled polyester ripstop
* Black and white photos illustrate the features of the product and do not represent its true color.
Product code : pg437
- 300D 100% recycled polyester ripstop with TPU waterproof treatment
- Lining: 200D 100% recycled polyester with PU coating
- Bluesign® certification
- DWR finish (water resistant)
- Dimensions: 42 × 10 × 15 cm
- Volume: 5 l
- Weight: 320 g
It all began innocently, and it was a climbing shop with climbing equipment and materials. Member of the California Sokol Club and climbing enthusiast Yvon Chouinard drove to Scotland in 1970 and bought rugby jersey for climbing purposes. He brought a few jerseys to the US but immediately sold them out. So he ordered more tricks from New Zealand and Argentina, and that started a little madness.
Patagonia and Sustainability
The brand Patagonia received 6 out of 7 points and has the status „Leader”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.