Patagonia Black Hole Waist Pack - durable ripstop kidney with waterproof TPU laminate with durable water repellent finish.
- Switching on two-way zip
- Networked pocket
- Front compartment with keyhole
- Two side netted foils
- Sturdy strap with buckle
- Side compression straps
- Logoprint on the front pocket
- Material approved by the bluesign® system that guarantees product safety and the use of resource-friendly and environmentally friendly production methods
- Material: 100% polyester ripstop with TPU film
- Dimensions: 40.5 x 10 x 15 cm
- Volume: 2 l
It all began innocently, and it was a climbing shop with climbing equipment and materials. Member of the California Sokol Club and climbing enthusiast Yvon Chouinard drove to Scotland in 1970 and bought rugby jersey for climbing purposes. He brought a few jerseys to the US but immediately sold them out. So he ordered more tricks from New Zealand and Argentina, and that started a little madness.
Product code: pg208