Patagonia Craigsmith 45 L
Patagonia Craigsmith 45 L - sophisticated outdoor backpack made of durable nylon, with which your trips will be much more pleasant.
- Made from a combination of durable nylon and foam padding
- Two entrances - a smaller entrance from above (with a smaller zip pocket) and a large entrance through the back
- Large stretch side pockets for bottles, energy bars and other small items
- Breathable adjustable shoulder straps
- Padded waist belt
- Adjustable chest strap
- Reinforced handle
- Material: 100% nylon (50% recycled)
- Lining: 100% polyester
- PU coating and water repellent DWR treatment
- Dimensions: 64.5 x 27 x 19 cm
- Volume: 45 l
- Weight: 1559 g
Product code : pg507
It all began innocently, and it was a climbing shop with climbing equipment and materials. Member of the California Sokol Club and climbing enthusiast Yvon Chouinard drove to Scotland in 1970 and bought rugby jersey for climbing purposes. He brought a few jerseys to the US but immediately sold them out. So he ordered more tricks from New Zealand and Argentina, and that started a little madness.
Patagonia and Sustainability
The brand Patagonia received 6 out of 7 points and has the status „Leader”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.