Patagonia Duckbill Trucker Hat
The product is in stock and can be shipped today.
Delivered in 3-5 business days
Carrier Delivery time Price GLS Parcel Service 3-5 business days 9.00 €
Return or exchange within 30 days
You can return or exchange purchased products in original condition within 30 days. More info.
Patagonia Duckbill Trucker Hat - a functional and versatile cap made of recycled materials, which is suitable for everyday wear as well as for all possible nature trips.
- Adjustable fastening with elastic strap
- The mesh ensures heat dissipation and better ventilation
- Fair Trade Certified ™
- Made from recycled polyester and nylon from recycled fishing nets
Product code : pg1495
- Material: 100% recycled nylon from recycled fishing nets (NetPlus®)
- Mesh: 100% recycled polyester
- Inside the edge with miDori ™ bioSoft ensures greater absorbency and softness of the fabric
- HeiQ® Pure technology absorbs odors
- The front part has a PFC-free DWR water-repellent finish
- Weight: 65 g
It all began innocently, and it was a climbing shop with climbing equipment and materials. Member of the California Sokol Club and climbing enthusiast Yvon Chouinard drove to Scotland in 1970 and bought rugby jersey for climbing purposes. He brought a few jerseys to the US but immediately sold them out. So he ordered more tricks from New Zealand and Argentina, and that started a little madness.
Patagonia and Sustainability
The brand Patagonia received 6 out of 7 points and has the status „Leader”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.