- Free Shipping
- In stock - delivered on Thursday (21/11)
- Returns till 31. 1. 2020
Patagonia Lone Mountain - a warm park that boasts recycled material. And that's a big plus.
- Regular fit
- Two front pockets, one inside
- Two-way zip fastening
- Patch with brand logo on chest
- DWR waterproof finish
- 51% recycled nylon, 49% nylon
- Insulation: 200 g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled)
- Dan is 182 cm tall and wears size L
It all began innocently, and it was a climbing shop with climbing equipment and materials. Member of the California Sokol Club and climbing enthusiast Yvon Chouinard drove to Scotland in 1970 and bought rugby jersey for climbing purposes. He brought a few jerseys to the US but immediately sold them out. So he ordered more tricks from New Zealand and Argentina, and that started a little madness.
Product code: pg401